Friday, June 6, 2008

Golf Tournament Update 2

Due to the lack of response (only 2 entries received as of today), the decision has been made to postpone the golf tournament until sometime next month. I'll visit with the Tournament Organizer at Rocky River Golf Club next week and get a new date established ASAP. Watch the tournament website for more information.

I appreciate everyone's patience and consideration while we work on reorganizing things.

-- Russell

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So sorry the tournament had to be cancelled! Here a site that has fundraising ideas:

And you probably already read the ideas at the HUGS foundation site, but just in case, here is a link to that:

God's continued blessings, esp for Aidan's recovery.

Donna Mibus