One of our fellow near-drown parents, Julie, was kind enough to nominate us for a Lemonade Award. What is a Lemonade Award? It is an award given as appreciation for those people who have been given lemons in life but have been able to make lemonade out of it all.
How do you get this award? It's actually quite simple:
- Put the Lemonade logo (see above) on your blog or within your post.
- Nominate at least 10 blogs with great attitude or gratitude.
- Link the nominees within your post.
- Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
- Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.
Here are our nominations:
Congratulations, guys! :)